2 Ingredient Fruit Dip

Ok, so I have a confession to make: I love, love, love eating marshmallow fluff by the spoonfuls. Yes, straight out of the container. No need for peanut butter, although that makes a tasty treat too. My roommates have a running joke about my marshmallow obsession. One of my roommates may or may not have bought me marshmallow flavored vodka for Christmas. And I may or may not have had the biggest smile on my face when I opened it.


Since I've tried cutting back on my refined sugar intake, I've refrained from purchasing marshmallow fluff at the grocery store. This was difficult at first (I literally could not walk down that aisle), but now it's no longer apart of my routine. Just an occasional treat.


One such instance of an occasional treat was at a friend's apartment when she served this dip. I had no idea it had marshmallow fluff in it, but as soon as I tasted it I was in heaven. She explained to me how quick it is to make the dip, so obviously I've made it a few times for myself. It is so delicious and easy that I wanted to share this amazing fruit dip with y'all! I love it served with strawberries and apples, but it pairs well with almost any fresh fruit. Give this dip a try the next time you want to add some pizzazz to your fresh fruit.

2 Ingredient Fruit Dip
(Makes 2 cups, roughly 16 servings)

1 7.5-ounce jar marshmallow fluff
8 ounces strawberry cream cheese, room temperature

Add both ingredients to a mixing bowl. Stir until well incorporated. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.

Print this recipe!

Nutritional Info
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 89.8
Total Fat: 4.0 g
Cholesterol: 12.5 mg
Sodium: 77.4 mg
Total Carbs: 12.3 g
Fiber: 0.0 g
Sugars: 7.8 g
Protein: 0.6 g

Pros:
-VERY easy to make
-Only 2 ingredients
-Delicious
-Pairs well with most fresh fruits
-Can use reduced fat strawberry cream cheese to make healthier (tastes exactly the same)

Cons:
-Makes a healthy snack a little less healthy (but everything in moderation is ok!)

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5

Check out some of the link parties that I shared this recipe on!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips