Thanksgiving Recap

I hope all of you had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving! I was fortunate enough to spend my Thanksgiving holiday in North Carolina with my parents, grandparents, and my uncle and his family. Because I live in the Washington, D.C. area and don't get to see my family all of the time, I feel lucky when I get an extended amount of time with them. This Thanksgiving couldn't have been better-a great time spent with amazing people all while eating wayyy too much scrumptious food. To give you a little sneak peak of my holiday at home, here are some pictures from my Thanksgiving.

{Mom's Thanksgiving table}

{Grammy's Creamy Cheesecake}

{My favorite little man}

{Challah}

{Caramel Apple Cake}

 {Me and my little bundle of love}

{Healthy Spinach Artichoke Casserole}

{Chocolate Pecan Pie}

Check back throughout the next week to see the recipes for these delicious dishes!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time, with yummy food and great company! Good to hear your Thanksgiving was a lot of fun =)

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was wonderful! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well. :)

      Delete
  2. Aw looks like you had a great Thanksgiving with delicious food. You look so pretty!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great Thanksgiving! Can't wait to catch up next week. :)

      Delete
  3. And a wonderful time was had by all. Great company and great food. And incomparable Southern hospitality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so great to see y'all! And keep reminding Cameron to practice his southern lingo- "Hi y'all! Bye y'all!" :)

      Delete
    2. Haha! He said "love y'all" at bedtime last night!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips