Fun Stuff for Bloggers!

Being a new blogger, I'm always looking for ways to utilize my blog to meet other bloggers, try new events, and spend some time in the kitchen making tasty treats. I've recently found three fun events that do all of these that I want to share with y'all!



Are you a food blogger and cookie lover? If you answered yes, then you should sign up for The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap! Not only will this event help you network with other bloggers just like yourself, but all donations go to Cookies for Kids' Cancer. Baking cookies, meeting people, and donating towards an awesome cause-hard to beat that!


Are you new to the blogging community? Or do you have questions about how to improve your blog? You should look into joining the Online BlogCon. This blog conference is unique because you don't have to go anywhere! All of the workshops, tutorials, networking events, and giveaways (yes, giveaways!) will be hosted online. So, you can stay in your jammies and learn lots of valuable information. Registration is open until October 19 at 9pm, so get a move on before it's too late!


Already preparing for the holidays? Great! Share your ideas on 12 Weeks of Christmas Treats. This weekly link party features over 40 bloggers sharing their Christmas treats in the twelve weeks leading up to Christmas. Even though this link party has already started, it's not too late to join! Click this link to get more information about how to participate.

Let me know if you have any questions about these events. Happy blogging! :)

6 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful, thank you for pulling it toghether! The cookie swap, SO right up my alley, I just signed up and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! We'll have to compare cookie recipes and stories. :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for online blogcon! And the 12 weeks of christmas treats sounds INCREDIBLE! A dream come true. I'm excited to poke around and find new recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it such a great idea?! I'm curious to see what Christmas treats people make. And I'm counting down the days until the Online BlogCon. So soon! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the heads up...I will be looking into these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips