Mini Crustless Pumpkin Pies

So sorry I've been MIA for the past few days. My schedule has been pretty full with lots of fun and exciting things, some of which directly affect Cooking to Perfection. One such exciting event that has kept me busy is working with Dee over at Cocktails With Mom. If you haven't checked out this blog yet, you definitely should. There are lots of fun craft ideas, time and money saving tips, and delicious recipes. What more could you ask for? Plus, this Mini Crustless Pumpkin Pie recipe is featured on there today. So, if you like the looks of these mini pies, go on over and check them out at Cocktails with Mom!


But before you go over and check out how awesome Cocktails with Mom is, let's talk about this recipe for a bit. With the holidays coming up, I thought it was only appropriate to share a recipe that is easy to make, great for holiday entertaining, and delicious. I know we all have busy schedules that somehow get even busier around Thanksgiving and Christmas. Holiday entertaining, Christmas shopping, Christmas cards, baking, baking, and more baking, traveling to visit loved ones...the list goes on. While all of these things bring us joy, they can also cause a great deal of stress.


The last thing any of us have time to do is slave away in the kitchen. To help you cut down on kitchen time and eliminate as much stress as possible, I'm sharing a sweet treat that is very quick and easy to make. These Mini Crustless Pumpkin Pies are mixed, baked, and out of the oven in 30 minutes. In addition to being easy to make, these cute pies taste just like pumpkin pie but have a fraction of the calories and fat. So, you can indulge and not worry about logging in lots of time at the gym!


These Mini Crustless Pumpkin Pies are a great recipe all around. Consider yourself one step closer to being ready for the upcoming holiday season!

Go check out Cocktails With Mom to get the full recipe for these mini pies!

Or, you can print the recipe here!

Nutritional Info
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 100.9
Total Fat: 1.2 g
Cholesterol: 31.6 mg
Sodium: 86.4 mg
Total Carbs: 23.1 g
Fiber: 1.4 g
Sugars: 15.7 g
Protein: 2.5 g

Pros:
-Very easy to make
-Low calorie and fat dessert that tastes as good as the real thing!
-Cute presentation
-Easy to transport
-Crowd pleaser, great for parties

Cons:
-The mini pies might stick to the paper liners. Peel liners off very slowly to ensure pies stay intact. You could also use foil liners or silicone liners.

Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5

Check out some of the link parties that I shared this recipe on!

22 comments:

  1. Elaine, I was just telling my friend yesterday that I am in dire need of easy, QUICK recipes! Just so much going on recently that it is nice to not slave away in the kitchen... on top of working, photography, and maintaining a real life! Love pumpkin everything too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling! These mini pies definitely fit the bill. I think I might experiment with making different flavors too...peanut butter, nutella, Biscoff...so many possibilities!

      Delete
  2. Oh my, these look SO good! and I hate pie crust-- I usually just eat the filing out of the pie! Perfect :) You are getting me so excited for the holidays with all that Christmas talk!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm not a huge fan of the crust either, so these pies are perfect! They are easy too, so right up your alley. :)

      Delete
    2. How fun! I would love to try this with other pies too!

      Delete
  3. Great blog! Following you from Twitter.
    www.CallMePMc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula! I'm now following you on Twitter as well. :)

      Delete
  4. These look fantastic! Just discovered your blog and excited to be here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I'm so glad that you left a comment, because now I'm browsing your blog. Loving it!

      Delete
  5. What an adorable idea. I am SO fond of single serving creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Single serving desserts are great for so many reasons, but I love the ease of serving them at holiday parties! And they are pretty darn cute too. :)

      Delete
  6. Stopping by from the Marvelous Mondays link up - love your post!
    I'd love for you to add this to the Pumpkin Patch Hop, too!
    http://www.jugglingactmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/pumpkin-patch-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be my pleasure! I love discovering new blog hops and link parties. Thanks for sharing this one with me!

      Delete
  7. Looks and sounds yummy! And they are "healthy" as well... which means I can have three, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for linking up at the pumpkin patch blog hop! i've pinned this to my pumpkin board :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Angela! Thanks for sharing your blog hop with me. Let me know if you host another one. :)

      Delete
  9. I really like this idea. And thanks for including all the nutritional info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail! :) I always like to have an idea of the nutritional content of each of my recipes, so I'm glad that's helpful information for you as well.

      Delete
  10. These look good! Thanks for sharing on Marvelous Mondays! :)

    Julie
    www.thisgalcooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Has anyone made these.. using cooking spray on the paper muffin cups? Does the filling still stick? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips